Job Description / Responsibility
A leading Investment Bank is seeking an aggressive Cash Sales person, to be part of a dynamic sales team.
You will be;
- Working closely with Analysts and involved in providing research/guidance on Japanese Equities to Institutional Investors.
- Involved in supporting fund managers and buy-side analysts in areas of research, corporate IR, road shows, etc.
- Other responsibilities will include generating and communicating investment ideas for Pan Asian and Japanese markets
To be eligible for this role, you must have;
- At least 2 years experience in a Front Office role, with client facing (ideally both domestic and international) experience
- Have sound knowledge of Japan stocks
- Native fluency in Japanese and business level English
Additional Job Requirements
- Passionate about stock markets
- Bilingual, with good knowledge of shares
- Relationship management skills
- Attention to detail, with high energy