Job Description / Responsibility
A large Investment Management firm is seeking a quantitative Risk Manager to join it’s team in Tokyo.
In this role, you will be responsible for;
- Performing regular risk analysis (including Market Risk of Economic Capital) for monthly or quarterly reports.
- Performing portfolio projection for Stress Test and Business Planning.
- Monitor capital markets and analyze portfolio performance.
- Maintain rules and guidelines for Asset Risk Management.
- Monitor specific asset classes, e.g., structured products, real estate, and alternatives.
To be qualified for this, you must have;
- Worked in a Quant finance role in Tokyo within a financial institution, (banks, asset management firm, rating agencies, etc.)
- Have exposure to a wide range of asset classes including sovereign, corporates, structured products, FX, real estate, equity, derivatives, etc.
- Obtained a degree in Economics, Finance, Science or Engineering at a top-tier school.
- Hold a certification related to Finance such as CFA.