Job Description / Responsibility
A top tier financial institution is seeking an experienced FX sales person to join the team in Tokyo. In this role, you will be mainly involved in interacting with institutional clients including Asset Managers, Asset Owners, Insurance firms, eFX clients and regional and global clients –dealing and producing market updates – over various communication platforms. The mandate will include expanding client relationships by taking responsibility of primary coverage for certain clients and onboarding new ones
Other tasks will include
- Pricing and keying in trades, sending out trade confirmations, liaising with middle and back office on trades.
- Generate daily and monthly reports on FX business – conduct analysis on client’s performance.
- Adhere to a strong risk management culture.
- Internal collaboration amongst local, regional and global colleagues to enhance and develop existing and new client relationships through innovation and creative thinking.
- 3-5 years of market related experience.
- Native level communication skills in Japanese and business level English.
- Mature and able to multi-task team.
Additional Job Requirements-Preferred skills
- Passionate about financial markets, especially currencies and rates
- Exposure to derivatives, with fluent English
- Ability to work as a team member