Job Description / Responsibility
A leading Investment Bank specializing in M&A, capital raising, and restructuring is seeking an experienced Investment Banker to join it’s cross-border M&A team. Your responsibilities will include conducting execution work on mergers, acquisitions, divestments and joint venture transactions as part of the team, You will also need to collate research information used in modelling, competitive analysis, industry analysis, etc.
Other responsibilities will include
- Preparing marketing materials for advisory assignments.
- Supporting the due diligence process.
- Interacting with clients frequently.
- Performing financial analysis and valuations.
- Supporting activities of the team/firm during projects .
- At least 2 years’ experience in investment banking, equity research, corporate finance advisory, or management consulting.
- Understanding/knowledge of finance and accounting concepts and principles as they relate to M&A transactions.
- Strong analytical and logical skills.
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office (especially PowerPoint, Excel and Word).
- Flexibility to travel (domestically and internationally) at short notice.
- Proficiency in Japanese.
Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree from a top-ranked university
Additional Job Requirements-Preferred skills
- Knowledge of the economic, investment, business and regulatory environment of Japan
- Clear, enthusiastic and confident communication abilities (both written and oral) to correspond with senior corporate executives and clients
- Highly motivated and keen to take initiative; work effectively both independently and with other team members; have high levels of integrity and professionalism